Imprivata enables secure access and collaboration for two million healthcare users worldwide. In 2006 Imprivata exhibited at the annual HIMSS Conference with a 10’ x 20’ exhibit space. For the 2013 HIMSS show, the company’s rapid growth in the healthcare market warranted a 40’ x 40’ exhibit space.
• Show a live demonstration of their solutions in a hospital setting.
• Launch a new HIPAA compliant texting service for hospitals.
• Increase their brand presence at the show.
• Creating a live presentation area that represented a patient room, a nurse’s
station, and the doctor’s lounge to demonstrate their software in a
• Mounting two 70” monitors above the demonstration area for a bold
presentation that increases visibility to a larger audience.
• Placing an 8’ replica of a smart phone to draw attention to the new texting
app. The replica sat close to the aisle to encourage people to participate in
live texting demonstrations from smart phones, tablets and laptops.
• Finally, we created a dramatic overhead sign that captured the eyes of
The cumulative results of the new design were a 20% increase in visitor traffic to the Imprivata booth and a commanding presence on the show floor.
“We received loads of compliments from attendees. Many thought we were an anchor sponsor because of the aura of our booth. Our team was incredibly impressed with all of the work from Downing. Downing Displays was an integral partner in our success.”
– Maria LoBrutto | Marketing Events Manager