Organized Living is a leading manufacturer of quality-engineered home storage and organization products available at select specialty retail stores and hardware stores, through online merchants, and through Organized Living's extensive network of dealers and distributors nationwide.
Downing Displays was contracted to develop a 20 x 30 booth for IBS 2014 that had a contemporary and cohesive style. The booth needed to create the feeling of being in a home and show how Organized Living storage solutions can be used throughout the home and show true scale, full size applications.
• Use traditional box frame constructed panels that are durable enough to have products repeatedly installed and dismantled.
• Incorporate a wire management system within each of the panels that will conceal all wires and electrical connections.
• Pull all of the demo areas together so they feel like they are in one space vs individual spaces.
• Reinforced box frame panels with additional ribs and connectors.
• Hollowed out panels on all sides that allowed for easy routing of power cords.
• Created an overhead roof structure consisting of lightweight aluminum frames with mesh fabric ceiling tiles. Overall floor plan was very open and allowed you to stand in the middle of the display and view multiple product lines without any obstructions.
Organized Living more than doubled the amount of leads from the previous year’s show from 400 to 850 in just three days. (Part of this was due to IBS becoming KBIS). Organized Living also received more foot traffic in their booth from previous years, which helped them spread the message about their new brand name to new customers.
“Working with Downing was a great experience. They were able to take all of our ideas and create a great looking booth that fit our new branding initiatives perfectly.”
Eric Busche | Product and Software Specialist